My Sacred Day
So, how do you actually use this Calendar of Oneness? Below are a few examples of suggested uses of the Poetic Tone as part of what we lovingly refer to as “my sacred day”…
May the 7th, 2012
Poetic Tone: Contributing to life’s artistry through appreciative acknowledgement.
Other suggestions for Use of the Calendar of Oneness
Listen to sound elixirs while viewing each daily post which is comprised of a photo, sigils, names of the sigils and a poetic tone. There are 2 sigils in each post: the first one is the quality (meaning) and the second is the angel; they both have names.
- Look at the 1st sigil.
- Say (call) the sigil name either out loud or silently, per your preference.
- Look at the 2nd (angel) sigil.
- Say (call) the angel name either out loud or silently, per your preference.
- You may also run your fingers across the first sigil from left to right to access it’s non-cognitive information, or trace it in the air, or on the page. There’s no need to do this with the 2nd (angel) sigil.
- Read the poetic tone to deeply feel what this quality means to you in your daily life.
- Emphasize the living of this quality throughout your day.
Additionally, you may experience enhanced benefits by use of the following sound elixirs by created by Almine as you use the Calendar daily:
- Chant of the Earth (NOTE: No longer available for purchase).
- Arcturian Fairy Sound Elixirs (included as part of the Belvaspata – Angel Healing Volume II download). Click here to access the ebook version, or here to access the paperback version.
We certainly hope you enjoy the Calendar as much as we enjoy putting it together!